Thursday, July 19, 2012

First post! Asos online purchasing and tights review

Hello everyone! I finally made a blogger blog and actually designed my own layout. I hope you guys don't get freaked out by my drawing on my header. Anywho, my blog will consists of mostly fashion, as well as personal and random stuff that I feel like writing about. For this post, I'm going to be reviewing Asos' Sheer Side Slash Tights, as well as their packaging and their shipping.

On the shipping information on their website, it says that the free shipping will take about 6 business days, which was pretty accurate since it took exactly 6 business days when my order arrived. Their packaging is a gray sealed plastic bag with their logo on it:





The tights look completely similar as the one they had on the site, which is a huge plus. They're definitely unique, and a fun addition to my wardrobe. Overall, I give Asos and these tights a 5/5. I'm really excited to come up with outfits using these tights as my statement piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment