Friday, July 20, 2012

Korean drama Big! Jang Ma Ri's Hair Accessories, etc

Lately, I've been watching the Korean drama Big, and I find myself really liking it so far. It hasn't lost my attention yet unlike some of the other dramas I left unfinished. It stars Lee Min-Jung, Gong Yoo, Shin Won-Ho, and Bae Suzy. The fact that Gong Yoo and Miss A's Suzy are going to be in this drama attracted me into watching it since I loved Coffee Prince and Dream High. I don't wanna spoil anything so here's a link to the drama sypnosis: Korean Drama Big Sypnosis. I highly recommend it!

Anyway, what I noticed a lot was Jang Ma Ri's (Suzy's character) hair accessories.

Now I have a slight obsession with bows and headbands. She just looks so adorable with them that I just had to buy one. So I did!



I bought this Polka Dot Bow Headband from Forever21 for only $1.50! So cheap! (Hehe, i made a gif cuz they're fun). 

Also, it's been incredibly hot here in my hometown in California because it's in the inland. I've been missing living in school in San Diego, where the ocean is only 10 min away by walking. To cool myself off, I've been drinking a LOT of lemonade. I've been really sad about not being able drink my usual hot coffee and creamer, since it's blazing hot, so I've been squeezing lemons away.


I used like 8 packets of artificial sweetener (sucralose) so the drink is less than 10 calories. It tastes really good and refreshing! I usually hate artificial sweeteners on drinks but they work well on cold teas and lemonades. Excuse my nursing home cup haha. I use it because it keeps the drink cool! It was free too. Now, I can enjoy browsing the web and derping around wasting time in my sleep clothes with my cold lemonade.


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful like always!
    Hope you are doing great!

    I will also check out the drama 'Big'.

    Much love,
    Will~

    ReplyDelete